Our Spring/Summer 2020 CSA Season is sold out but you can still sign up to get notifications when we have extra shares available through “Farm Stand.”
Last season made an important change to our farm share program and it means some really exciting things in store for our members!
THE BIG CHANGE……
We just partnered with HARVIE, an online farm share management program, that offers new features such as:
- Customizing what vegetables you receive in your share
- Easily rescheduling your share or changing delivery dates
- Built in cooking and recipe tips plus connect with farm share members all over the world (literally!)
- Flexible payment options
- Add “extra” products to your order
When you join our new customizable farm share, you will get the same quality ingredients and farm-to-table connection you’ve come to expect from us over the years, but with the addition of making it easier for you to use and enjoy all your items. You’ll see less food waste and enjoy a more convenient and personalized farm share program!
Why Join Our CSA?
When you pick up your farm share box, you are setting yourself up for health success by stocking your fridge with the most seasonal, fresh and nutritious food you can get. And rest assured, whatever the latest diet trend is this year, fresh vegetables are always on the menu! Always!
A farm share will help you eat more healthy and local food, help you combat food waste issues and a fear of cooking all while directly supporting your farm neighbors!
Customized boxes based on what YOU want! Not a fan of beets? You won’t get them in your share with our CSA program! Customized boxes will allow you to select preferences at sign-up and then customize each week based on our harvest. This will help you actually use everything in the box because you’ll love everything you are getting!
“I liked the idea of being able to see and edit my baskets contents before pick up day. Customization reduces waste and makes menu planning more efficient.” HARVIE MEMBER
REDUCE FOOD WASTE
Food waste is the #1 reason folks don’t return to a CSA and we want to fix that! Because you are getting what you want, you’ll see less food getting tossed or composted which is going to ensure you are getting the biggest bang for your buck.
“I adore farm-fresh food; however sometimes with a “regular” share you get piles and piles of something you just can’t stand. Harvie lets me tweak my share so food doesn’t go to waste.” -HARVIE MEMBER
Order “Extra” Items
Want to order “extra” items from the farm? With just a few clicks of a button we’ll put those items in your box which means less trips to the grocery store and more time in your day!
Weekly Payment Plans
Tired of remembering to make payments or can’t pay in full? Choose the payment plan at check out and your card will be charged automatically each time your share is delivered.
Vacation planned? Need to change your pick up location? No problem. You can easily reschedule your box or change pick up locations to accommodate your busy life, so no more missing out on those veggies you paid for.
Fridge full of food but nothing for dinner? We’ve got you covered. Harvie is working hard to provide you with recipe suggestions, cooking tips, storage, and food prep resources so you won’t be scrambling to get dinner on the table.
HOW DO I BECOME A SHAREHOLDER?
- Access our farm profile on the Harvie website
- Choose your share size, pick up location and any optional “Add Ons” that we offer such as locally sourced eggs, pimento cheese, farm grown flowers and more!
- Choose a payment plan- you can pay in full or select the convenient payment plan.
- Select your personal preferences for each veggie we grow and when the season starts, you’ll be able to customize your share each delivery based on our harvest. Each delivery, you will also have the option of adding Extra Items to your box for an additional charge.
CSA shares are sold out but you can sign up to get notifications when weekly shares are available here!