On-Farm Market happening this coming Monday, January 20th (MLK Day) from 9 am till Noon. We will also have one more winter market on February 17th (President’s Day). Come stock up on some fresh, nutritious food!
*** We will re-open for every Wednesday morning and the first Saturday morning of each month the first week of April! ***
Here’s what’s on the table this week:
Carrots, Beets, Rainbow Chard, Cabbage, Napa Cabbage, Green Onions, Sweet Potatoes, Lettuce, Arugula, Spinach, Sweet Asian Turnip roots, Purple Top Turnip roots, Baby rutabegas, Microgreens, Watermelon Radish, Collards, Kale, Pak Choi, Cilantro, Purple Sprouting Broccoli (limited supply, come early for that!) and Tangerines, Kumquats and Meyer Lemons from Randle Farms in Auburn.
Also for sale:
- Yogurt & Granola from Pecan Point Farm
- Pastured Meats and Eggs from Turntime Farm
- Pastured Lamb (ground and chops) from Fall Line Farm in Auburn
- Local Honey from Mica Hill Farm
- Goat Cheese from Bulger Creek Farm
- Grits and cornmeal from Riverview Farms
- Pecans from Koinonia Farm
- Goddess Ghee- clarified butter made from grass-fed cow’s milk
A Note on our farm Selling Baked/Processed Goods:
We were notified by the county recently that we needed to stop selling certain processed food items until we applied for and received proper certification. So, we are currently in the research and discussion part of that process and will make decisions about how to move forward after we have all the facts and figures. Unfortunately, this means we must, at least temporarily, stop selling pimento cheese, breads, jams, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience; we will keep all of y’all posted!
Plenty of this super tender Baby Salad Mix for Monday’s market!