We are open Wednesday morning from 9-12. We’re open every Wednesday morning April through December 18th, 2019.
The next on-farm Saturday morning market is THIS WEEK, December 7th, 2019 from 9-12.
Here’s what’s on the table this week:
Satsumas(like an orange), Meyer Lemon, Chard, Cauliflower, Escarole, Spinach, Sweet Asian Turnips, Apples from West GA, Asian Persimmons from Randle Farms in Auburn, Green Onions, Sweet Potatoes, Lettuce, Microgreens, Pea Shoots, Watermelon Radish, Turnip Greens, Sweet green peppers, Hot Peppers, Garlic, Kale, Collards, Turmeric, Ginger, Jerusalem Artichokes, Flower Bouquets, and Farm-Made Chocolate (made here!) with farm grown flavors like strawberry, ginger, and rosemary mint.
Also for sale:
- Yogurt & Granola from Pecan Point Farm
- Pastured Meats from Turntime Farm
- Pastured Lamb (ground and chops) from Fall Line Farm in Auburn
- Local Honey from Mica Hill Farm
- Turmeric Golden Paste (concentrate to make golden tea)
- Goat Cheese from Bulger Creek Farm
- Popcorn and Grits (our of cornmeal) from Riverview Farms
- Pecans from Koinonia Farm
- Jams and Jelly from local folks
- Goddess Ghee- clarified butter made from grass-fed cow’s milk
- Cheese Straws, Microgreen Pesto, Sundried Tomato Pesto, Lemon Herb Salad Dressing, and Pimento Cheese from Lauren’s Specialty Foods.
- Eggs from White Oak Pastures in Bluffton, GA
- Sue’s B’s Granola Bars and baked goods
- We will also have from local bakers: Assorted sweet breads, Sourdough bread, Naan flat bread.
Tis’ The Season For Citrus
We will have local citrus available for at least a couple of weeks depending on how fast it sells. Zach Randle has a 3,000 square foot greenhouse in Auburn Alabama with a few varieties of citrus planted in the ground. This week we have Satsumas, a medium sized sweet orange, and Meyer Lemons available from his harvest.