We are open Wednesday morning from 9-12. We’re open every Wednesday morning April through December 18th, 2019.
The next on-farm Saturday morning market is December 7th, 2019 from 9-12. We’re open the first Saturday of each month, April through December.
Here’s what’s on the table this week:
Cauliflower, Escarole, Spinach, Sweet Asian Turnips, Apples from West GA, Asian Persimmons from Randle Farms in Auburn, Green Onions, Sweet Potatoes, Lettuce, Microgreens, Pea Shoots, Watermelon Radish, Turnip Greens, Sweet green peppers, Hot Peppers, Garlic, Kale, Collards, Turmeric, Ginger, Jerusalem Artichokes, Fall Foliage Flower Bouquets and Wreaths for your Thanksgiving tables and Farm-Made Chocolate (made here!) with farm grown flavors like strawberry, ginger, and rosemary mint.
Also for sale:
- Yogurt & Granola from Pecan Point Farm
- Pastured Meats from Turntime Farm
- Pastured Lamb (ground and chops) from Fall Line Farm in Auburn
- Local Honey from Mica Hill Farm
- Turmeric Golden Paste (concentrate to make golden tea)
- Goat Cheese from Bulger Creek Farm
- Popcorn and Grits (our of cornmeal) from Riverview Farms
- Pecans from Koinonia Farm
- Jams and Jelly from local folks
- Goddess Ghee- clarified butter made from grass-fed cow’s milk
- Cheese Straws, Microgreen Pesto, Sundried Tomato Pesto, Lemon Herb Salad Dressing, and Pimento Cheese from Lauren’s Specialty Foods.
- Eggs from White Oak Pastures in Bluffton, GA
- Sue’s B’s Granola Bars and baked goods
- We will also have from local bakers: Assorted sweet breads, Sourdough bread, Naan flat bread, and DINNER ROLLS for Thursday’s feast!
Tis’ The Season For Apples
Delicious apples available from Beech Creek Orchard in west Georgia, Tallapoosa to be exact. They are not Organic, but they utilize non-chemical pest management and only spray when the crop is absolutely in jeopardy of loss. We will also have fresh pressed Apple Cider, Apple Thyme vinegar (also makes a nice shrub!), and mini apple breads for sale from the same farm.