We are open Wednesday morning from 9-12. We’re open every Wednesday morning April through December.
The next on-farm Saturday morning market is Saturday, November 2nd from 9-12. We’re open the first Saturday of each month, April through December.
Come see us this week on Wednesday!
Here’s what’s on the table this week:
Sweet Asian Turnips, Sweet Potatoes, Napa Cabbage, Arugula, Lettuce, Asian Stir-Fry Greens, Hibiscus (Tart, lemony flavor, good added to salads), Microgreens, Pea Shoots, Red Radish, Watermelon Radish, Turnip Greens, Sweet peppers, Hot Peppers, Shishito Peppers, Aji Dulce Peppers (Habanero flavor without the heat!) Eggplant, Garlic, Kale, Collards, Flower Bouquets and Farm-Made Chocolate (made here!) with farm grown flavors like strawberry, ginger, and rosemary mint.
Also for sale:
- Yogurt & Granola from Pecan Point Farm
- Pastured Meats from Turntime Farm
- Pastured Lamb (ground and chops) from Fall Line Farm in Auburn
- Local Honey from Mica Hill Farm
- Turmeric Golden Paste (concentrate to make golden tea)
- Goat Cheese from Bulger Creek Farm
- Grits and Cornmeal from Riverview Farms
- Pecans from Koinonia Farm
- Jams and Jelly from local folks
- Goddess Ghee- clarified butter made from grass-fed cow’s milk
- Basil Pesto (Made with Our Basil), Sundried Tomato Pesto, Lemon Herb Salad Dressing, and Pimento Cheese from Lauren’s Specialty Foods.
- Eggs from White Oak Pastures in Bluffton, GA!
- Sue’s B’s Granola Bars WILL be available! We will also have: Sourdough bread from Amazing Grace, and Garlic Naan.
Tis’ The Season For Apples
Delicious apples available from Beech Creek Orchard in west Georgia, Tallapoosa to be exact. They are not Organic, but they utilize non-chemical pest management and only spray when the crop is absolutely in jeopardy of loss. We will also have fresh pressed Apple Cider and Apple Thyme vinegar for sale from the same farm.